Webinar: Data Visualization in WorthIT Fixed Assets
June 17, 2020 at 2:00 pm
About this webinar
The use of Microsoft Power BI as a tool to produce dashboards has made the flat data laden report of columns and rows of countless numbers come alive! With Power BI integration now fully supported in WorthIT Fixed Assets, reports are now interactive and interesting visualizations of formerly unattractive depreciation data.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn how you can import data from your WorthIT Fixed Assets tables into Power BI
- See examples of dashboards, providing a springboard for your own adventure
- Participate in a live demonstration with tips on creating and linking columns tables
- Create a Calendar table for sorting dates
- Create other useful tables and measures
- Joseph Seminerio: Joseph is the project manager and support lead for WorthIT Fixed Assets. In this role, he is directly responsible for helping users make the most of their investments in WorthIT Fixed Assets and works consistently with finance leaders to help them bridge the gap between the software and their business/finance needs.
How to attend
Attending MRS Company webinars is simple! Upon filling out the registration form, your spot in the webinar will be saved and you will be sent a confirmation email with a calendar invite. In the event on your calendar, you will see a link that will take you to the live webinar. Simply click to attend!
We look forward to your attendance on June 17, 2020 at 2:00 pm!
Register for this webinar
July 15, 2020
Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
MRS business intelligence (BI) lead, Dave Robson, gives key decision-makers everything they need to know about the industry leading data visualization and business reporting tool, Microsoft Power BI.
July 8, 2020
SharePoint and Office 365 in Real Business Scenarios
Discover the true business impact of SharePoint and Office 365 and learn from real live demos highlighting impactful business solutions.
June 24, 2020
Remote Collaboration Using SharePoint and Office 365
Learn everything you need to know to effectively leverage SharePoint and Office 365 for better collaboration and remote working, and get started quickly in a scalable and secure way.