Our SharePoint specialists have significant practical experience architecting, building and deploying small, medium and large scale solutions. This practical experience, combined with our proven and field tested processes, methodologies and best practices ensure that the job gets done properly.
- SharePoint Assessment and Envisioning
- SharePoint Health Check
- Custom Development and Solutions Delivery
- SharePoint Upgrade and Migration
- SharePoint Online and Office 365
Our approach is to work with you to help define the overall scope as well as identifying the underlying tasks and milestones that will be required to meet your objectives. We then architect a solution that is tailored to your needs.
Key considerations in our planning include:
- The overall approach to your SharePoint 2013 upgrade or migration initiative based on your existing SharePoint environment’s user base, content, configurations and customizations
- A phased approach where possible to minimize business disruptions and allow for a staged adoptions of the new interface.
- Content purge and cleanup so that obsolete or un-necessary content is not carried over.
- Site consolidation and re-design as needed.
- Site Performance improvement recommendations
- A Health Check to access the current state of your SharePoint system
M.R.S. SharePoint architects and consulting team will leverage our extensive SharePoint experience to provide you with a proper migration solution. You are engaging with a trusted partner that will ensure your SharePoint project is a success.
SharePoint Online: We ensure that the underlying architecture is robust, secure and scalable. Our services are targeted to get you up and running in a quick but scalable way.
SharePoint Hybrid: Configuration and design are key elements to having an effective hybrid environment. You will have ability to connect to any on-premises or external resources giving you the best of the both the cloud and on-premises worlds.
SharePoint Online Power BI: Microsoft Office 365’s Power BI, implemented for SharePoint Online, contains a collection of features and services that enables organization to visualize data and share these discoveries in a very similar manner as SharePoint 2013’s on-premises business intelligence environmental capabilities. MRS offers both cloud and hybrid cloud solutions to enable and organization’s seamless reporting.